LDA Durham Chapter
At the provincial and local levels, LDA provides cutting-edge information on learning disabilities, practical solutions, and a comprehensive network of resources. LDA provides support to people with learning disabilities, their families, teachers, and other professionals.
Joining the Learning Disabilities Association of Durham Region (LDADR) automatically makes you a member of the provincial/territorial organization.
Click here to become a member. Please indicate LDA Durham as your chapter.
LDADR – Local Benefits include:
- E-blasts about upcoming meetings, news releases, and research updates
- Information and referral to local resources, programs, services, and contacts in your community.
- LDADR’s website with access to information on learning disabilities, chapter meetings, and local events.
- Assistance and information regarding advocacy within the school
- Program discounts.
- Access to LDADR donated material; at the public library.
Learning Disabilities of Ontario (LDAO) provincial/territorial:
- Provincial LDAO newsletter Communique published 2x per year.
- LDAO’s comprehensive web site featuring information, services, workshops, public policies, news, and events information via toll free line (877)-238-5322
- Voting rights at local and provincial member meetings.
Be A Volunteer!
We are currently looking for volunteers to get involved in our Chapter to help raise awareness and support children, youth, and adults with learning disabilities.
To see how you can get involved, please contact us at (905)-430-9230.